Dedication. Expertise. Passion.
Member of the Supervisory board
- Estonian Minister of Finance (1997-1999)
- Mart Opmann has been a member of the Council of Eesti Pank from 2004 to 2009
Chairman of the supervisory board
- Swen Uusjärv is the founder of Swistbankers.
- In 1996, he founded the real estate brokerage company Kinnisvarakeskus, which has brokered over 2,500 real estate objects in Estonia.
Member of the supervisory board
- Margus Pärn has studied international relations at MGIMO.
- Studied financial management at Oxford University and Wharton Business School in the USA.
- Has worked at AS Norma and AS Maag as a financial manager and as a CEO of Maxima Eesti OÜ
Member of the Management Board
- Marek Mettas has many years of experience in management, marketing and sales.
- Skilled communicator and leader who can communicate effectively with people at all levels of the organization.
- Experience in developing computer-based accounting systems.
- Has worked as a security officer at the General Staff of the Defense Forces with a state secret clearance
don’t wait any longer
Contact a professional team with your idea.